Seen a lower price?
**Prices at the port of export (USA or Europe). Shipping and import duties are not included.
Click here for details
Single channel 500 Series version of the Clariphonic Parallel EQ
Adds pristine analog focus, detail, clarity and air to any sound
invites the operator to explore all sorts of possible combinations
Like its dual channel big brother, the Kush Clariphonic 500 adds pristine analog focus, detail, clarity and air to any sound, delivering a form of equalization that is nearly holographic in effect and impossible to get wrong.
The Clariphonic EQ lifts the midrange out of the mud and into extreme focus, while also effortlessly opening up the kind of top end air and shimmer that most engineers dream about. The front panel’s unconventionally named array of 6 switches and 2 knobs invites the operator to explore all sorts of possible combinations in a creative right-‐brain aesthetic. Inside, a mastering grade signal path with meticulously chosen components yields a sound that is extremely tight and clear.
**Based on Customer Reviews - Submit a Review
Be the first to submit a review about this product!
• 2 high-shelves blended in parallel on each channel
• 6 unusual and carefully selected corner frequencies
• powerful control over the midrange, presence, and air bands
• ability to 'solo' the parallel filters for external sweetening & processing
• minimal, mastering grade signal path for total sonic purity
• Dual Channel High Frequency Equalizer
• Two shelving bands per channel
• Six unique corner frequencies from 800hz to 39k
• Parallel signal paths for each band
• Incredible clarity, minimal distortion and phase artifacts
• Independent muting and solo’ing of each band
• Sounds like it costs a lot more than it does
San Juan Capistrano, California
(310) 591 5544 (888) 572 5825
Mexico: (55) 5336 5522 Argentina: (54) 1159 843960
(55) 5350 8559
Chile: (56) 22 93 82432 Puerto Rico: (781) 753 0133
If you have problems viewing this page, please contact the WEBMASTER