Telefunken microphones have long been a recording industry standard. Now they fill an even larger space in the studio world with their first non-tube small diaphragm condenser microphones, like the M60 FET! The cardioid pattern and a flat EQ response between 150Hz to 7kHz with an airy peak at 8kHz makes the M60 perfect for applications like overheads, hi-hat cymbals, and acoustic instruments, where a true sound with a clear and glassy top end is what you're after.
- Telefunken's first FET solid-state condenser mic
- Slight peak at 8kHz give you airy high Frequencies
- Great for drum overheads, hi-hats, and acoustic instruments
- Frequency response from 20Hz-20kHz
- Ships with shockmount and XLR cable
- Requires +48V phantom power